Saturday 19 May 2012

Dinner Party

A couple of weeks ago I posted about a dinner party setting. Well, last night I got to recreate that setting at home. I had my best friend/sister-in-law and her sweetheart husband and beautiful girls over for dinner. Noone ended up in hospital so I guess my cooking wasn't too bad but my pretty napkins were a hit! They looked too pretty to use but I insisted they were. My new table was a hit also. I can finally invite people over and we can all sit on the same table. Love it! Loved the company more so!!






PS. I am no expert on setting the table. I dont know which side the fork or knife is supposed to be on! I just wanted it to look pretty! The funniest moment was when Alex asked 'Why is there tiles on the table?' Rob had some gorgeous rustic looking tiles that I thought we could use as hotplates. They worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment